Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Home away from Home

Well, only ten days to go. On September 25th 2005, I board an airplane leaving for a destination that will inevitably change my life. My flight leaves at 7am out of Moline, where I have an hour lay over in Chicago. Later that day I'll be arriving in Philly of all places. "This is a story all about how my life got turned right upside down..." I'll only be in Philly for two days. From there I'm off to NY where I fly out of JFK International straight to Dakar Senegal (Africa). I've made many stupid decisions in my lifetime. This one just might prove to be the most valuable. Thank you friends and family, and especially heartbreakers, for making this come true. It will be a very difficult transition for me but with your support, you've helped make it possible. Thank you everyone. See you in 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home