Monday, October 31, 2005

What will they think of next?

I got a cell phone this week. Dont ask me how that happened. I didnt really expect Africa to have cell phones yet. So this is what you need to do. Buy a calling card and call me. My poor ass cant afford to call anyone anymore so youre lucky enough to get the bill. You can find calling cards for 10 cents a minute somewhere online. Wait....Ill find it for you. http://speedypin.com/prepaid/phone-card/AFR10

Now you have no excuses!!!! If its urgent you can find me. If you miss me you can find me. If you want to talk dirty, you might be wasting my time. So my new number is:

011 221 442 0160

Dial that exact number xith your calling card and pen pal with your favorite new African American, Pape Ngom. Boo jaf lakas!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will totally call you and tell you to play your guitar in the closet. I miss my old roomie. What is the time difference??

 
At 11/02/2005 12:13 PM, Blogger Paulshaft said...

5 hours away from Central

 
At 11/06/2005 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to get a phone card soon and Derick I will give you a call. It would be great to talk to you. Are there times of day that you would be busy and unable to answer the phone?

 
At 11/07/2005 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only the times where he is giving his hands an STD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home