Monday, October 31, 2005

cliche story

This story is the typical cliche beach story but guess what? It happened to me. So we were all at the beach. Nothing better to do than to drink beer. Beach plus beer plus coed party. Exactly!!!!

Skinny dipping

Took off the trunks for the first round. The waves were pretty strong. So I decided to get out because my number one concern was my safety. But aparently not. Cause an hour and 5 beers later I decided to go back in. Only this time I had no trunks so I was forced to wear my boxer briefs down to the water......CLICHE TIME.

Big wave. Drunk Paul. Lost my man panties in the ocean. So my drunk person had to walk back up the beach with my white ass lighting the way. What a great time.

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this tops sliding into the stage at the Union during the "foam party." You didn't require stiches anywhere, did you?

Koehler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home