Sunday, October 09, 2005

How's your dick?

The village in Tamba I was sent to is near Bakel, on the border of E. Senegal, Mauritania, and Mali. I was 100 miles away from the hottest spot on earth. It was interesting to say the least. I stayed with a Volunteer named Glen from Alaska. If thats not ironic? Glens been there for about a year or so. He was a very nice host and he spoke amazing Pulaar. My village was interesting. They were really strange, goofy and perverted. I blended in perfectly. We stayed with Chief, who was my first Senegalese father. He named me Pate Sy, which is name that comes from a noble family of scholars. I didnt complain. The village was SO funny. They saw the knife I was carrying and instantly said I was a real Pulaar. The men said I had a good dick because Pulaar men have good dicks. Since I had a Pulaar knife, I had a Pulaar dick. The women all came around playing grab ass with us white people. They too were interested in seeing our dicks. Chief told us that Glen didnt have a good dick because he couldnt get it up. It was seriously the funniest thing Ive ever heard. Around the well, the women fetched water while they made fun of each others vaginas. our village had nothing better to do than to talk about dicks and vaginas. What a great time. Poor Glen. He should buy a knife. Then maybe he can get his dick up.

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well hun.... looks like these people are right up your alley!?! I hope you're having fun! Keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home