Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hush Hush

So football season is coming to an end. To tell you the truth, I dont even know when it started. Africa doesnt know anything about football. They only know soccer, which is ironically called football here. Though, the Senegalese DO wear American sports gear. I see NY Yankee hats, Philly Eagle jerseys, etc... But when I ask, they have no clue about football or baseball.

But the SuperBowl is on Feb 5th, one day after my birthday. If you could please just forget to tell me who wins, that would be great. Id rather be stupid for a while until I get to watch the game. Though I do think the Seattle is going all the way this year. And much props for Chicago this year.

2 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Nothing will ever be as amusing as you puking inside the cab on the way home on your 21st! I'm glad I was there so even though you don't remember I can continue to remind you. We miss you! I won't tell you how the super bowl ended, but I will say that the game was less than thrilling. Sounds like the African diet blows things like Trim Spa out of the water, just as long as I don't see you on a commercial with flies on your face! Love you, miss you!

 
At 7/29/2019 1:30 PM, Anonymous John M Hill said...

Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. Get free credits from Webkinz git card generator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home