Saturday, November 05, 2005

A story for Emily

Ok, the story which my friend Emily is talking about is quite the story. It all goes back to highschool French class. It was about this time of year. We had a thanksgiving party in Frnech and I brought a HUGE bowl of white chocolate pudding to share. Well, the party was on a Friday during the middle of the day. So after class I put the bowl in my locker. At my highschool, the lockers had two parts: top and bottom. Either way, I never used my locker. Thanksgiving passed. Christmas passed. Actually the entire year went by with my locker mysteriously smelling like skank ass. So on the last day of school, 7 MONTHS later, I finally took the pudding from the locker I never used and forgot I even had. Great story from the past.

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 6:23 PM, Blogger Jake and Emily said...

I love you, you know.

Remember that time at West Lake during Spring Break? Or how you & Brian used to go in our hottub & make man-ginas?

Ohhhh...the good ole' days! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home