Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Updates

Hey everyone. Sorry its been awhile since Ive posted any new messages, but lifes been pretty busy lately. I just wanted to give you all a few updates on whats going on in the life of Malick Ndong.

1. Rainy season has been slow. Good news is that it has started to rain. Things should be picking up here really quick in the next few weeks.

2. My dog Bukki came back home. Bukki got lost about 2 months ago, but I found her in Sokone last Wednesday. It made me realize how much Ive missed her.  She looks really healthy and big. The only thing is, someone got ahold of her and cut her ears off. Yeah, that sounds pretty bad but they do that here to keep the bugs from getting to them first. So my dog has no ears. Other than that, everythings back to normal.

3. My health has gotten better. I still dont know what i had, officially. My village gave me some tree bark to chew on. They said it would cure me, so I said what the hell and ate the damn thing. Im convinced that African voodoo medicine is now the way to go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home