Saturday, December 30, 2006

HEY HEY

 Hey everyone. Im back from my vacation. Ghana and Togo are both amazing places and I have tons of stories to tell. So many that I cant right now because I lack the time and patience. I promise you all that I will soon. I wrote a very detailed travel journal with all sorts of stuff including meals, beer, and how many days I went without changing my underwear. I also have tons of pictures to send home. So yes Mom and Dad, I will send pictures home soon. Youll finally get the chance to see my life here in Africa. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Take care and enjoy your New Years celebrations.
 

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2007 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete Baker, The produce direct delivery guy,(Hope you remember me)sais HI and Have a good Year.
Like your site and stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home