Monday, February 05, 2007

Sugar Coated

 Ive noticed the people in my village are addicted to over-the-counter medicine. It doesnt really matter if they're sick or not. They love it. It also doesnt matter what kind of medicine they end up asking for. They'll take anything, especially if its FREE. Most people use the sore back excuse until I tell them I dont have anything for that. Then they ask what I do have and suddenly everyone has stomach problems. Truthfully, I think they love the taste of my Pepto-Bismol. Its the closest thing to candy that they're going to get. Thank God I dont have any delicious candy coated Advil.
 
Whats that? Sore fingers? Here, have a nice and tasty cough drop....Its cherry

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2007 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you work in a drug store?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home