Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bukki

I got a puppy last week. Shes really cute, in a dog kind of way. I really couldnt tell you what species she is, but shes light brown with dark brown swirls. She looks like a cup of Mocha with chocolate syrup swirls. I named her Bukki(boo-key). It means hyena or "ugly person" in Wolof. Right now Im potty training her. Mostly Im just beating the crap out of her when she pisses in my room, but shes learing really fast. Ill send pictures home really soon. I hope that I can bring Bukki home to America with me. Well see though. But I do have to admit that shes a cute little runt and a good part of my life.

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2006 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear from you! And that you got a pet! Animal companions are good for the soul and love you no matter what you do. Even if you beat the shit out of them for pissing in your room! I hope you can bring her home with you.
OXOXOXOX Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home