Monday, October 02, 2006

 So its official! Ive been in Africa for a year. We didnt really know which exact day we should celebrate. There was either the day we left home or the day we came to Africa. So why the hell not, lets celebrate them all. This week Ive taped into my Irish heritage and drank myself stupid. I know what youre thinking... Paul might have a problem with alcohol. Its not so much the alcohol I have a problem with. The whiskey is fine. Its the following 9 days after the so called anniversary batch that I have the problem with. Hangovers in Africa are not so much fun. Truthfully, I shouldnt be writing about this in an open forum. The Boss-Man might be spying on us. I may be fired for having a "normal" life. But when I really sit down and think about the Positive vs. Negative implications, the worst thing they can do to me is send me home to AMERICA. The worst possible thing they could do to me is LET ME STAY. That in itself is torture enough.
 
PS. Im just kidding. Dont fire me Mr. Boss-Man!

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He IS watching, so watch out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home